Studio Class Policies and Dress Code
1. Registration Fee and Tuition is non-refundable.
2. Tuition is based on a yearly figure that is broken down into 10 months. (10 monthly payments).
3. At the time of registration the first month’s tuition is also due.
4. Each month’s tuition is due by the 1st class of each month. If tuition is not paid by the 8th then your child will be asked to sit out of class until the balance is paid. You will also be charged a $10 late fee for late tuition payments. If any emergency occurs and you cannot pay the tuition on time, please notify the office manager.
5. If you pay tuition by check there will be a $30 fee for bounced checks.
6. If your child will be absent from class there are no refunds for missed classes, but your child is welcome to come to a different class to make up for the class that was missed.
7. If the studio needs to cancel classes due to extreme weather conditions we will schedule make-up classes for the classes missed.
8. The studio reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher if the regularly scheduled teacher is ill or unable to teach.
9. If the June tuition payment is not paid before the dance recital than your child cannot participate in the recital.
10. Each student MUST come dressed appropriately for class in the required dance attire.
11. Students should also arrive to class on time. If you will be late, please call the studio so we know that you are still coming to class.
12. Food and gum is NOT permitted in the dance rooms. Only bottled water is permitted.
13. All costume fees MUST be paid on time to ensure that they will arrive by picture day.
14. Most importantly come to class ready to learn and have fun!
Ballet: Black leotard, pink ballet shoes and pink tights with the option of a ballet skirt. Hair must be pulled back into a bun.
Jazz and Musical Theatre: Any colored leotard and tights with the option of jazz shorts or jazz pants. Student must wear jazz shoes and hair pulled back in a bun or ponytail.
Modern/Contemporary: Any colored leotard and tights. Hair must be pulled back in a bun or ponytail. No shoes required.
Hip Hop: Loose fitted clothing and sneakers.
Tap: Any colored leotard and tights. Black tap shoes are required.
Creative Movement/Combo Classes: Any colored leotard and tights with appropriate dance shoes required for the class.
Boys: Hip Hop requires any type of loose fitted clothing and sneakers. Ballet requires a plain white T-Shirt and black pants with black ballet shoes. For all other dance styles students can wear any colored T-Shirts and pants with appropriate dance shoes.